Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm a Google Amateur

I think I suck at googling. I still haven't figured out how/found time to make my blog more aesthetically pleasing and I can't find any help online. I need help, I'm afraid. Anyone out there willing/able to help?
Life is great. I'm planning the wedding, trying to find a new job, and trying to drop a few pounds. And I'll be going back to school in August! (Though I'll miss the first week because we'll be on the honeymoon.)


Chris and I went to Disneyland in January and had so much fun. We're planning on going back for our honeymoon. We're going to get bride and groom mouse ears with "Mr. Clark" and "Mrs. Clark" embroidered on them.
One of my dreams was finally fulfilled when I got to wear the Mr Slice costume at work the other day. Just long enough for a picture. Anything else would have been embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment